Download Environmental Risk Profiles
Why an Environmental Risk Profile?
Each Environmental Risk Profile allows you to compare risk distribution over various metrics and determine exposure at a glance. Are your assets or suppliers more exposed to droughts, sea level rise, or heat waves?
- Quickly identify the risk factors that matter
- See how many of your assets are exposed
Benchmark with your peers
Perform peer group analysis across companies and sectors. See how you fare, relatively to your competitors, or how your own subsidiaries perform against one another.
- Benchmark companies/subsidiaries’ exposures
Using our trackers, you can follow some key metrics on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for all your assets. Factors include floods, droughts, heat waves, pollution incidents, violations, deforestation etc. Set up alerts to receive early warnings when critical levels are reached.
- Select and track factors that matter to you
- Daily, weekly and monthly updates
- Receive alerts when critical levels are reached
Many risk factors will be impacted by climate change. At a glance, see what various climate change scenarios could mean for your operations or assets.
- Analyse sensitivity to climate change intensity
- Create scenarios with various likelihoods
- … and various time horizons
Environmental risks are all about location. The Environmental Risk Profile helps you map your operations, assets or suppliers. At a glance, see where the hotspots lie for various risk factors.
The Environmental Risk Profiler (ERP) aims to help companies, investors and financial institutions identify most prominent environmental risks and integrate them within their business and investment decisions. With ERP, you can track a wide range of environmental risk metrics across all your assets or suppliers, leveraging the latest local and global datasets and proven data science techniques.